Your gift to Warrior-Scholar Project puts enlisted veterans and active duty service members on a time-proven path to success at a critical moment: transition from the military. Drawing on the resilience, drive, and courage honed through service, these women and men can now utilize their skills in a challenging new environment — higher education.
– Anonymous response from a 2021 boot camp participant
- Close to 60% of WSP participants and alumni are first-generation college students
- 58% of WSP participants identify as Black, Indigenous, or People of Color
- 90% of WSP alumni have completed or are on-track to complete a college degree, compared to 72% of veterans in college nationwide
- 100% of students surveyed said they would recommend WSP to another veteran or service member
Give now, and make a critical difference for veterans pursuing higher education!
To donate by mail, please send your check made out to “Warrior-Scholar Project” to:
1012 14th St. NW, Suite 1200
Washington, D.C. 20005
Many companies will match employee donations. To find out if your company will support a match, click here.
Setting up a recurring monthly donation of any amount is an easy way to ensure Warrior-Scholar Project has the resources needed to support the academic success of service members and veterans. Click here to begin your monthly giving.
To make a gift by phone, or to find out more about how your gift ensures the academic success of service members and enlisted veterans, contact our Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warrior-Scholar Project operates under the Operation Opportunity Foundation, a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization. All donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.