Your gift to Warrior-Scholar Project puts enlisted veterans and active duty service members on a time-proven path to success at a critical moment: transition from the military. Drawing on the resilience, drive, and courage honed through service, these women and men can now utilize their skills in a challenging new environment — higher education.
– Anonymous response from a 2021 boot camp participant
- Close to 60% of WSP participants and alumni are first-generation college students
- 58% of WSP participants identify as Black, Indigenous, or People of Color
- 90% of WSP alumni have completed or are on-track to complete a college degree, compared to 72% of veterans in college nationwide
- 100% of students surveyed said they would recommend WSP to another veteran or service member
Give now, and make a critical difference for veterans pursuing higher education!
To donate by mail, please send your check made out to “Warrior-Scholar Project” to:
1012 14th St. NW, Suite 1200
Washington, D.C. 20005
Many companies will match employee donations. To find out if your company will support a match, click here.
Setting up a recurring monthly donation of any amount is an easy way to ensure Warrior-Scholar Project has the resources needed to support the academic success of service members and veterans. Click here to begin your monthly giving.
Shopping through Amazon’s giving program, Amazon Smile, is an easy and instant way to support Warrior-Scholar Project. Click here to select Warrior-Scholar Project as your charitable beneficiary. AmazonSmile will contribute 0.5% of the price of your eligible online purchases to WSP!
To make a gift by phone, or to find out more about how your gift ensures the academic success of service members and enlisted veterans, contact Gina Taglieri at email@example.com or call 202.796.8777.
Warrior-Scholar Project operates under the Operation Opportunity Foundation, a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization. All donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.