Your gift to Warrior-Scholar Project puts enlisted veterans and active duty service members on a time-proven path to success at a critical moment: transition from the military. Drawing on the resilience, drive, and courage honed through service, these women and men can now utilize their skills in a challenging new environment — higher education.
“Everyone I interacted with, and everyone at WSP, is a hero in my eyes. Thank You!”
– Anonymous response from a 2021 boot camp participant
WSP PARTICIPANTS BY THE NUMBERS:
- Close to 60% of WSP participants and alumni are first-generation college students
- 58% of WSP participants identify as Black, Indigenous, or People of Color
- 90% of WSP alumni have completed or are on-track to complete a college degree, compared to 72% of veterans in college nationwide
- 100% of students surveyed said they would recommend WSP to another veteran or service member
Give now, and make a critical difference for veterans pursuing higher education!
Donate by mail
To donate by mail, please send your check made out to “Warrior-Scholar Project” to:
1012 14th St. NW, Suite 1200
Washington, D.C. 20005
Other Ways to Give
- Donate via wire transfer, stocks, or securities
- Designate a gift through your Donor Adviser Fund (DAF)
Reach out to us if you are interested in one of these options.
Match Your Gift
Many companies will match employee donations. To find out if your company will support a match, click here.
Make it Monthly
Setting up a recurring monthly donation of any amount is an easy way to ensure Warrior-Scholar Project has the resources needed to support the academic success of service members and veterans. Click here to begin your monthly giving.
To make a gift by phone, or to find out more about how your gift ensures the academic success of service members and enlisted veterans, contact our Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warrior-Scholar Project operates under the Operation Opportunity Foundation, a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization. All donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.